Certified Doula Education Program
Become a Birth Arts International Certified Doula!
Being a doula is a fulfilling job with more demand than ever. With doulas becoming more popular and being part of our everyday pregnancy language parents are searching for doulas now more than ever. Become a doula and support parents!
One-time payment $500
What can you expect from Birth Arts International?
- The best trainers in the world!
- Mentored Support, we offer connection calls and times to chat about your needs.
- Quick replies to emails and phone calls.
- Support through the process.
- 24-7 Online classroom access.
- Swift certified doula packet review.
- At your own pace, education. You work in a way that works for you.
How many doulas have you trained? Over 25,000 doulas.
Two monthly payments of $255
Support, we’ve got it! We want to support you.
We offer networking and mentorship for our certified doula students. Support comes from the director, trainers, and other students. We offer groups, email, phone, and personalized support. We want a connection with you. Our certified doula students know they can contact the Director with any questions.
Guess what? We also teach you how to run a profitable certified doula business. Learn real business skills from a truly exceptional business-woman.
Extra Fees? Nope. There have never been any hidden fees, none. No fees for certification, grading homework, maintaining certified doula status. Certified Doula.
We are unique because when you are done training, you will have attained:
- How to be a successfully certified doula.
- Support and client care skills.
- The most well-rounded doula training.
- We train you to support your community.
- The most modern certified doula education.
- Strong ethical and cultural education.
- Communication skills.
- International education and support.
- Ongoing access to resources
- Leadership that listens and supports you.
- One-on-one support and education.
- Business skills.
- Networking and community-building skills.
- Professional development.
- Peer development and support.
- We treat our students as professionals.
- Students are encouraged to work in a variety of care settings.
- Business Skills and Client Attraction Training
- Check out our student testimonials
Certified Doula – Certification Requirements
(Click to expand)
What can Birth Arts International Offer You?
Pricing: We work to keep prices low — no certification or grading fees.
Educational Materials: In-depth student workbook. Online classroom access. Up to date resources and materials.
Online Resources: We use the same software for our classroom as universities. You will find audio, video, PowerPoints to improve your skills. We also have student-only Q&A sessions and a student group.
No Hidden Fees: When you enroll in our programs, the fee you pay is all we charge. We don’t require that you become a member or pay fees to stay certified. Some organizations have exam fees, certification fees, membership fees, and newsletter fees. Our tuition covers all of that, and you pay it once when you enroll. All fees are in USD.
Support: You get the best support. Join our Facebook group, this group, and get support, community, and ideas to make your work better. We also offer email support and phone support. Students can call us during office hours or make an appointment for additional educational, professional, and business support. Besides, you will be treated respectfully and professionally in all of our student groups.
Bonuses: These can be webinars, uploads to the classroom, audio files, and so much more.
Newsletter: Join our newsletter for articles, information, and business tips.
Access to your program Director: The program director personally answers all student emails and calls for support.
Why are we set up this way?
1. Get your answers when you need them.
2. You get the support when you need it.
3. Sometimes, you need emotional support, and the director will work with you.
What do you require for certification? How to become a doula?
1. Complete the reading list.
2. Attend five births
3. Complete the activities in the student workbook.
4. Complete business and professional activities.
How long does it take to complete the program? All programs are at your own pace. Most students take about 4-8 months to complete the program. If you need a break or take longer, that is fine. Being a doula is rewarding, a great career path, and benefits your community.
Do you have an SOP? Yes, we do. Ours respects our student’s autonomy and professionalism.
Do you have other classes we can take to complement our practice? Yes, we do. We offer Postpartum Doula Certification, Childbirth Educator Certification, Aromatherapy for Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum, and many other courses to assist you in giving your practice an edge.
Unlike other doula certification organizations, Birth Arts International has no additional fees. Your enrollment fee is the only fee we will charge you. We do not have additional certification, membership, or examination fees due to become certified or to keep your membership current for our childbirth doulas or any other practitioners. All enrollments are final and non-transferable.