Certified Doula Education Program
Become a Birth Arts International Certified Doula!
Doulas are in more demand than ever. Become a doula and support parents!
It’s a wonderful time to be helping families through their births; families need your support.
One-time payment of
$500 $300 with coupon code BAI40NOW
What can you expect from Birth Arts International?
The best trainers in the world! Our trainers offer mentorship, connection, communication, and support. Students can access their classrooms 24/7 and work at their own pace.
How many doulas have you trained? Over 45,000 doulas.
Two monthly payments of
$255 $153 with coupon code BAI40NOW
Support, we’ve got it! We want to support you.
We offer unsurpassed support. Offering connections to help you achieve your goals.
Guess what? Learn real business skills from a truly exceptional business visionary. We also teach you how to run a profitable certified doula business.
Extra Fees? Nope. There have never been any hidden fees, none. Moreover, no fees for certification, grading homework or maintaining certified doula status. Certified Doula.
We are unique because when you are done training, you will have attained:
- Support, you will know how to be a great doula and why the work is so important.
- How to support clients 1-on-1.
- The most well-rounded doula training.
- We train you to support your community.
- You will have the most modern certified doula education.
- Strong ethical and cultural education.
- Communication skills.
- International education and support.
- Ongoing access to resources
- Leadership that listens and supports you.
- One-on-one support and education.
- Business skills and mentorship.
- Networking and community-building skills.
- Professional development.
- Peer development and support.
- We treat our students as professionals.
- Students are taught to work in all birth settings.
- Business Skills and Client Attraction Training
- Check out our student testimonials
Certified Doula – Certification Requirements
(Click to expand)
What can Birth Arts International Offer You?
Pricing: We work to keep prices low — no certification or grading fees. For example, we have no hidden fees. Some organizations have students pay for certification review, support, and grading.
Educational Materials: In-depth student workbook. Online classroom access. Our multimedia classrooms are full of resources to make you the best doula. Inside, you will also find lectures from birth industry experts, up-to-date resources, and materials from a diverse group.
Support: You get the best support. Join our Facebook group, this group, and get support, community, and ideas to make your work better. We also offer email support and phone support.
Bonuses: These can be webinars, uploads to the classroom, audio files, etc. In addition, we have industry expert lectures in our classrooms.
Newsletter: Join our newsletter for articles, information, and business tips.
Access to your program Director: The director answers all student emails and calls for support.
Why are we set up this way?
1. Get your answers when you need them.
2. You get the support when you need it.
3. Above all, to help you succeed.
What do you require for certification? How to become a doula?
1. Complete the reading list.
2. Attend five births.
3. Complete the online classroom.
How long does it take to complete the program? Most take about 4-8 months. All programs are at your own pace. Being a doula is rewarding, a great career, and benefits your community.
Do you have an SOP? Yes, we do.
Do you have other classes we can take to enrich our practice? Yes, we do. We offer Postpartum Doula Certification, Childbirth Educator Certification, and many other courses to assist you in giving your practice an edge. Already a doula? Check out our Crossover Doula Certification.