Childbirth Educator Certification (CBE)
- Have you always wanted to educate and help families about giving birth?
- Do you want to help families to make educated choices?
- Do you want families to be in charge of their experience?
- Ready to make birth safer?
- Do you want to make birth better in your community?
One-time payment $500Enroll Today! - One Payment
Two monthly payments of $255
|Enroll Today! - Payment Plan A|
Become a Childbirth Educator!Come join us! Birth Arts International has been offering this dynamic childbirth education training program for students for over 20 years. The program is rich in resources, educational materials and it is fun! Learn to be a Childbirth Educator in our exciting virtual classroom. You will find our Childbirth Educator (CBE) graduates teaching independently, birth centers, and hospitals worldwide.
Childbirth Educator CertificationOffer parents a holistic and natural choice for childbirth education. Birth Arts International is guided by knowing and trusting parents. This program will let you teach stellar Childbirth Education classes but also let you reinforce positive birthing imagery and beliefs for parents. Above all, our CBE students are taught to teach classes that benefit and offer clients access to resources in their community. Students can take the program and get full access to our exclusive support system and virtual classroom.
What will you learn? Here are just some of the topics covered in the Childbirth Educator Certification.
- History of Birth
- Natural Progressions of Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Nutrition
- Pregnancy Discomforts
- Labor and Birth
- Coping Skills for Parents in Labor and Birth
- Postpartum and Newborn Care
- Infant Feeding
- Communication Skills
- Professional Skills and Development
- Culture and Diversity
- Teaching Skills and Being a CBE
- Business Skills and How To's
For Certification: Students complete the reading list, assignments, read the student workbook, audit a CBE session, teach a class, make class materials and handouts, and complete a self-guided, open-book final exam. Usually, the program takes about four to six months for students to complete, the program is at your own pace, and students can work when life allows.
- Students do not pay any additional fees or have to re-certify.
- Students can connect with other students via our email list and the Facebook student-only groups.
- You also have access directly to your primary instructor through email, telephone, and student messaging.
Unlike other certification organizations, Birth Arts International has no additional fees. Your enrollment fee is the only fee we will charge you. We do not have certification, membership or examination fees that are due to become certified or to keep your membership current. All enrollments are final.