Aromatherapy for Pregnancy Birth and Postpartum
$300 $180 with coupon code BAI40NOW
How will the Aromatherapy for Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum program be delivered?
The Aromatherapy for Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum program will be in large part audio lectures so you can take your program in the car, the gym, or anywhere you want. The classroom is online, with .pdfs, PowerPoint presentations, and audio. Students will work in an online classroom, and be able to login 24 hours a day, and seven days a week. Students will have access to the class as soon as they enroll, and resources will be updated and added to, to always expand the learning experience. In addition, we will be continuing to update and enhance course materials, and students even upon completion will have access for an additional year to allow them to get all updates and added bonuses.
What does the program cover?
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Essential Oils for the Birth Professional- Aromatherapy for Pregnancy, Birth, and Postpartum
- Discover what learning tools and options for connections and learning are available to the students.
- What is aromatherapy, history, and development?
- Learn about essential oils, distillation methods?
- Essential oil general safety.
- Aromatherapy and Essential Oil safety for pregnancy.
- Essential oil quality and standards.
- Safe Oil Lists.
- Evaporation, Notes, and Blending
- Proper Storage and Purchasing
- Essential oils for pregnancy issues, like morning sickness, exhaustion, insomnia, hyperemesis gravidarum, ligament pain, varicose veins, sore muscles, and many more issues common in pregnancy.
- Aromatherapy for birth and labor, pain management, massage, transition, the final push, etc..
- Essential oils for postpartum issues like “the blues”, exhaustion, anxiety, body care, infant care, breastfeeding, and the common issues that occur in the first six weeks postpartum.
- Ethics in essential oils use and birth work.
- Being a safe and creative practitioner.
- Making sure you are not working in a way to inhibit but enhance your birth practice.
- Proper processes in Care Settings.
- Students Questions Answered by Demetria Clark, the best-selling Aromatherapy Author.
- Where to buy, how to buy essential oils, researching essential oils.
- Further aromatherapy education, resources, and helpful information for students and birth professionals.
- Professional development and incorporating aromatherapy for pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.