Mount Auburn Doula Training
Dates: May 5-6th, 2018
Mount Auburn Hospital
330 Mount Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
Register Here! $450.00
Upon Registration we will send an email with more workshop details.
What can you expect from Birth Arts International?
- The best trainers in the world!
- Quick replies to emails and phone calls.
- Support through the process.
- 24-7 Online classroom access.
- Swift certified doula packet review.
- At your own pace, education.
How many doulas have you trained? Over 25,000 doulas.
Support, we’ve got it! We want to support you.
We offer networking and mentor-ship for our certified doula students. Support comes from the director, trainers and other students. We offer groups, email, phone and personalized support. We want to be connected to you. Our certified doula students know they can contact the Director with any questions.
Guess what? We also teach you how to run a profitable certified doula business. Learn real business skills from a truly exceptional business-woman.
Extra Fees? Nope. There have never been any hidden fees, none. No fees for certification, grading homework, maintaining certified doula status. Certified Doula.
We are unique because when you are done training you will have attained:
- How to be a successful certified doula.
- Support and client care skills.
- The most well-rounded doula training.
- We train you to support your community.
- The most modern certified doula education.
- Strong ethical and cultural education.
- Communication skills.
- International education and support.
- Ongoing access to resources
- Leadership that listens and supports you.
- One-on-one support and education.
- Business skills.
- Networking and community building skills.
- Professional development.
- Peer development and support.
- We treat our students as professionals.
- Students are encouraged to work in a variety of care settings.
What makes BAI so different? Check out these links about BAI.