Doula Workshop Heywood Hospital
Become a doula! Now is the time to have a career that changes lives. Makes a difference in maternal and infant mortality, and improves birth and breastfeeding outcomes.
Our students learn how to be the best doulas, and to run a profitable, sustainable business with heart. We believe in training our students as doulas to make a difference and be able to support their families. It is essential to find balance and Birth Arts International helps you do that.
Are you looking for a meaningful way to spend your time?
The LaChance Maternity Center at Heywood Hospital is seeking volunteers for the Doula Training Program
A Doula is a woman experienced in childbirth who is specially trained to provide various kinds of support for the mother before, during and after the birth.
Heywood Hospital offers training to selected individuals interested
in becoming a doula.
New training sessions are being offered April 28-29.
If you are interested in becoming a Doula, please contact the LaChance Maternity Center at (978) 630-6216.
This program is at a special enrollment rate through LaChance, $300.00
Contact LaChance about how to become accepted to participate in this program.
Join us in Gardner, MA at Heywood Hospital.
Birth Arts International Doula Certification Workshop
Dates: April 28th–29th, 2018
Location: Heywood Hospital, Gardner, MA
Instructor: Demetria Clark
Cost: $450.00 if you enroll through Birth Arts International.
What can you expect from Birth Arts International?
- The best trainers in the world!
- Quick replies to emails and phone calls.
- Support through the process.
- 24-7 Online classroom access.
- Swift certified doula packet review.
- At your own pace, education.
How many doulas have you trained? Over 25,000 doulas.
Support, we’ve got it! We want to support you.
We offer networking and mentor-ship for our certified doula students. Support comes from the director, trainers and other students. We offer groups, email, phone and personalized support. We want to be connected to you. Our certified doula students know they can contact the Director with any questions.
Guess what? We also teach you how to run a profitable certified doula business. Learn real business skills from a truly exceptional business-woman.
Extra Fees? Nope. There have never been any hidden fees, none. No fees for certification, grading homework, maintaining certified doula status. Certified Doula.
We are unique because when you are done training you will have attained:
- How to be a successful certified doula.
- Support and client care skills.
- The most well-rounded doula training.
- We train you to support your community.
- The most modern certified doula education.
- Strong ethical and cultural education.
- Communication skills.
- International education and support.
- Ongoing access to resources
- Leadership that listens and supports you.
- One-on-one support and education.
- Business skills.
- Networking and community building skills.
- Professional development.
- Peer development and support.
- We treat our students as professionals.
- Students are encouraged to work in a variety of care settings.
What makes BAI so different? Check out these links about BAI.