Birth Business School
Get off the sidelines, now is the time to make your business flourish!
Are you ready to take the next step? Do you find that although you are highly educated and professional you are not making the money connection? Let me help you. Let me share with you over 20 years of successful business and development with you.
This class will help you make the connection between marketing, money and making a business that works for you and your family. This class is at your own pace, and available to you 24/7.
The online classroom has video, audio and print based educational materials and resources.
Some comments from students and graduates
Business of Birth Prosperity takes a personal approach to business by encouraging you to explore your beliefs about birth and business, and how to be an effective business man/woman without compromising yourself. I highly recommend this course for anyone in any field, but those in holistic healthcare will benefit greatly.- Catherine Rivera, Doula
I am very excited to see my businesses progress and absorb every bit of knowledge I can from this course. I am very fortunate in that my work involves a lot of sewing so I can put my Ipad on the table next to me and listen to the lectures while I work. Its like having Demetria sitting at the table with me motivating me to keep up the hard work. I have already started implementing the practices that Demetria teaches.- LeeAnn Roberge
As I’ve worked through some of the courses, one thing that’s truly been evident and resurfaces daily for me is how the instruction and information will saturate every aspect of my personal and professional life. I have had my own massage business for 8 years but my service has grown leaps and bounds just in the last 6 months. I was a professional and did my best to offer the best expression of myself to my family and my business. It really hit me when I was going over my notes on the lecture, Being a Professional:
“Develop solid relationships by showing kindness, compassion, and respect to all.
Be tactful and respectful even if you don’t agree.
Keep your dislikes to yourself. Avoid gossip.
Work on not being passive aggressive
Work on how to handle situations you don’t personally agree with.
Find lessons in every experience.”
I just laughed. I was thinking, “This is how to just be a decent human being.” So true, but every bit of what Demetria says needs to be said. I learn so much from it.
So, thank you, Demetria, for keeping it real!!!- Celia Aldape
What this course offers you:
Who am I? Who are you?
- Welcome to the Business of Birth Prosperity Course.
- Learn how to dynamically change your business and expand your business.
Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! -Resource
What will you learn- Resource
- Who Are You? Lecture
- Business Planning and Implementation
- What is a business plan and why do you keep
- talking about it and wanting me to make one?
Dreams and Goals
- Dreams and Goals- Your dreams and goals are important.
- Dreams and Goals Funsheet
- Limbo- Learn how to combat a state of limbo and what you can do to break free!
- Limbo- Learn how to work around limbo to take back control.
- How you can use a business plan and make one work for you.
- Making Ideas Happen, see what you can do to make your ideas come to life.- Lecture
- Making Ideas Happen!- Resource
- Business Plan Template
- Walk A Mile- Lecture
Essentials for Success
- 5 Essentials for Success- Lecture
- Five Essentials for Success- Resource
- 5 Essentials for Business Worksheet
Finding Your Ideal Customer
- How to find your ideal customer- Resource
- Finding the Ideal Customer or Client- Funsheet
- Ideal Customer Worksheet
- 10 Reasons You Are Not Getting Hired- Lecture
- Not Getting Hired- Resource
What is your business name? Resource
- Learn how to choose a name that will assist you attracting customers and clients.- Lecture
- Choosing a Business Name- Resource
- Choose the right business name for you- Lecture
- Choosing a Business Name from SBA
- Take a Look Around- Activity
- What’s in a Name? Lecture
- Naming Activity Worksheet
- Tips for Picking a Name- Resource
- Picking a Name that is good for your business.- Lecture
- Picking a Name- Resource
- How to pick a name worksheet. This worksheet will take you through the steps of finding the perfect name.
- Client Attraction- Lecture
- Client Attraction Worksheet 1
- Client Attraction Worksheet 2
- 3 Massive Mistakes All Doulas Make – Webinar
Search Engine Optimization
- Learn how to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tools and planning to assist you in having a website that performs.
- Search Engine Optimization- SEO
- Search Engine Optimization Learn the basics of search engine optimization and the basics of search engine protocol.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization Funsheet
- Search Engine Optimization Strategies
- Strategies for making the most of your search engine optimization.
- SEO Website Strategy
- Deliver the Content Your Customers Want
The Fortune is in the FOLLOW UP!
- Learn how to follow up.
- Make follow up matter
Choose a Logo
- Choosing a Logo- Resource
- Learn how to Choose a Logo
- Logo Tips
- Tips for making an incredible logo. Your logo is you, learn how to put the best you forward. Logos are how your community sees you.
- Logo Designers- Student Resource
- The Meaning of Colour
- Art Therapy Blog
- Your Logo Worksheet
- Logo Idea Upload
Having the Perfect Pictures for Your Brand
- Learn how to get the perfect shot for your business.
- Tips for the Perfect Headshot
- Use these tips to help you look great in your headshot. You are your brand!
MONEY! Say, What?
- Say, What? It is not fair to charge for what you do? You just want to help people?
- Money and You
- Explore money and how it fits in your life and your business.
- Money and you worksheet
- Taxes- Resource
- Taxes Checklist
Finding Your NICHE. Who are your customers?
- Niching Lecture
- Niching Worksheet
- Micro Niche
Asking Permission and why it needs to stop now.
- Permission FunSheet
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls Lecture
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls
Put Together a Killer Website
- Website Copy Tips
- Website Copy Funsheet
- Hiring a Website Designer?
- Tips for hiring a website designer. Doing it in house? Make sure you get it done right the first time.
- Hiring a Website Designer- Tips
- Rack Cards
- Brochures and Catalogs
- Business Cards
- Rack Cards or is it Rackcards?
- Rack Cards for Your Business
- Brochures and Catalogs
- Learn how to maximize your layout.
- Brochure and Catalog Funsheets
- Brochure and Catalog Funsheet- Explore your ideas
- Business Cards
- Business Cards for your business, why are they important?
- Business Cards -Design Tips
- The following are resources that are really helpful for putting together a website.- Resource
- Links to Website Templates
- Getting Testimonials
- Getting testimonials that work for you.
Contacting The Media
- Public Relations
- Contacting the Media and becoming a trusted source.
Social Media and Mailing Lists
- Social media is the media that is driving our times, learn how to leverage this tool for your business.
- Facebook Tips
- Facebook Tips to make your engaging and interactive.
- Facebook Tips
- Facebook Recap!
- Learn how to be authentically visible on Social Media. Be Proud! Be YOU!
- Social Media Guidelines
- Social Media Release Form Example
Building Name Recognition
- Building Name Recognition. Be a resource in your community. Local connections.
- Local Connections
- Local Connections- Learn to promote local social media options for your business.
Move it! Move it!
- Music and Business
- Music and Business Music and making money can go hand and hand, celebrate or get you through hard times.
Customer Interactions and Service
- How to work with a variety of customer needs. Learn about how you can serve customers and offer wonderful customer service.
- 5 Types of Customers
- Good Customer Service- Lecture
- Customer/ Client Conflict- Lecture
- Customer and client conflict, what you can do to lessen it and resolve it.
Working Through Fear
- Fear- Lecture
- Fear Worksheet
- Fear of Success
- Conquering your fears
- Working through blocks
How to Become a Trusted Advisor
- Trusted Advisor- Learn how to become a trusted advisor and support the needs of your clients.
- How to be a Trusted Advisor
- How a Trusted Advisor Listens
- Trusted Advisor Funsheet
When students enroll they will have access to all learning materials, which are in PDF, audio and video lectures. Students will be given access to a private student only business Facebook Group. We encourage students to network, collaborate and support each other.
eLearning Education Program
Business of Birth Prosperity Course- Business and Prosperity
Instant access to materials
No Shipping Costs
All of your educational materials are online and you can work wherever you have internet
Interactive classroom and student connections online
Students have Lifetime Access- This means that you have access to your class as long as we have the class online. If at some point the class is not offered we will distribute all materials to active students in .pdf format.